Employer: World Luxury Gallery Co., Ltd (LMG)
Position: PR & Communication
Direct Manager: Senior Marketing Manager
Office Location: 95 Nguyen Co Thach, District 2, HCMC, Vietnam
PR & Communication Staff is responsible for the development and successful implementation of the LMG PR & Communication Activity and for every aspect of the day-to-day management of LMG PR & Communication activities.
Direct Report: LMG Marketing Team
Support Team: LMG Company Team
Corporate & Brand PR Strategy and Execution:
- Plan, develop and implement PR strategies (including CSR program and sponsorship) publicity on print and social media
- Develop & implement a Brand PR strategy in line with the Marketing strategy (brand, corporate & sustainability)
- Corporate with Marketing Specialist & Digital Marketing and propose PR annual budget in line with approved plan
- Manage PR campaign & report evaluation (ROI, AVE) and information archive
- Monitor press & online/social media for potential issues/opportunities and take action
- Continuously monitor Social listening (mega trend, social buzz, …) to propose PR initiatives to support Brand Communication plan and conduct Competitive review/analysis and counteraction plan proposal, if required
- Consistently build and manage a strong network & long-lasting relationships with KOL, journalists and related government entities
- Align key messages in different channels with all support documents
- Get feedbacks from dealers & customers, clarify and verify serious problems/potential risks and propose counteract plan
- Consolidate monthly incidence report in business sector and categories to propose back-fire
- Continuously improve consumer satisfaction by expertise in charge
- Proactively subscribe in crisis management related seminars/courses for self- training and internal documents archive (if any)
- Collaborate with company spoke-person, the related cross departments (and agencies) to handle crisis management plans in the least negative way to the company
- Establish and build relationships with the press, online editorial boards, agencies, authorities who will directly involve when crisis breaks out
- Control and monitor corporate brand standards
- Any other job functions as assigned by Marketing Manager
- Appropriate and effective management of the departmental budget allocating on all campaigns.
- Effective project management delivering best achievement on projects results and projects budget.
- Assist in maintaining the marketing department expense records.
- To comply with company’s rules and regulations.
- Liaise and ongoing communication with LMG corporate office.
- Participate in LMG general meetings.
- Any act for bribes and/or disclosing the Company’s confidential information is not accepted.
- And other responsibilities or duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters’ in Marketing, Communications and Business Administration
- At least 3 years of PR & Communication experience
- Knowledge and/or experience in widening participation initiatives
- Dynamic and tactful personality with excellent interpersonal, communication and computer literacy skills
- Proven track record of leading and developing high-performing marketing teams
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic environment, committed and dedicated to activities assigned by the company
- Proficiency in English - verbal and written
- Ability to think independently, thoroughly, and critically in fast-paced contexts
- Maintaining a high level of trust and team spirit while challenging the performance of team, confident leader.
- Problem solving skills with creative solutions.
- Ability to negotiate and problem solve.