Employer: ADK & CO Vietnam Lawyers
Position: Senior Marketing Excutive
Direct Manager: Lawyer Partners
Office Location: 456 - 458 Hai Ba Trung (G Floor, HBT Tower), Tan Dinh Ward, Dictrict 1, HCMC, Vietnam
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures;
- Propose an integrated marketing communication plan (IMC) and develop a detailed implementation plan;
- Organize advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc) and promotional events;
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication; and
- Participate in building ideas and implementing company’s internal projects.
- Writing a short article and/or summarize the articles of Team Legal for compatible presentation on Social Media (Facebook, Website, Instagram, LinkedIn…) with the purpose of creating keyword to attract users (SEO);
- Managing and run ads on commercial sites including but not limited to Facebook, Google, etc;
- Filming, editing in the form of animation, interview;
- Attending in events, meetings to collect photos, related information;
- Managing and storing information, images and data related to the Company’s activities for brand development purposes;
- Monitoring progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance;
- Collaborating with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses; and
- Reporting on weekly and monthly internal campaign results to manager.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM);
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g WebTrends);
- Proficient in using cameras, filming, editing, banner design, etc;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities;
- Creativity and commercial awareness;
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices;
- Good understanding of market research techniques; and
- Does not require experience in similar position.
- At least one year in role with similar responsibilities, does not require experience in similar position; and
- Will ideally hold a marketing related degree.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to receive the application: from May 31 to July 1, 2021
For more recruitment information, please contact: